Environmental Project at Kivo Volendam, The Netherlands
Kivo Plastic Verpakkingen is one of Europe’s bigger producers of polyethylene packaging materials.
As a Dutch family-owned-company, Kivo has two production-plants in the Netherlands (Volendam and Zwolle) and one production-plant in Kosovo where processes like extrusion, printing, sealing, laminating and cutting takes place.
Kivo are highly aware of their environmental obligations and so approached Operational to undertake a detailed on-site review of their processes, operating conditions and press control systems.
• Reduce VOC levels to comply with Solvent Emission Directive
• Enhance control of the drying systems for improved efficiency, product quality and plant safety
• Decrease the size and therefore capital and operating costs of an emission control system
• Decrease the operating costs of the production machine by reduction of exhaust volume
• Interface and Commissioning with the new emission control system
• Service & Maintain the whole system on a regular basis
Operational designed and installed a tailor-made solution which incorporates an LEL control system for each dryer. In addition, improvements were made to the layout and control of the centralized exhaust collection system. and a tailor-made RTO installed with a capacity of 18.000 Nm³/h.
Client: Kivo Volendam, The Netherlands
Client Statement: “Operational approached the project very professionally and came up with an innovative solutions.
Operational showed a high level of professionalism in their way of working and handling the strict Kivo safety rules.
The project was led by a very professional Engineer from Operational who was, accurate and technically capable. It was very pleasant working together to make this project to success.”
Hans van Collenburg, Managing Director, Operational Benelux & Germany
Een vraag hebben? Vul het onderstaande formulier in.