Decarbonise your operations and combat rising energy costs with our industrial waste Heat Recovery Systems.
Operational’s Heat Recovery Systems capture and recover waste energy from your manufacturing processes. Recycled waste heat can be re-used in many ways and heat recovery will deliver significant savings in energy costs.
Our team of engineers use the latest technology to capture, recover and recycle energy, designing systems tailored to your process. We engineer heat recovery systems around your plant. Our heat recovery systems will save you money on your gas and electricity bills, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and cut your carbon footprint.
Energy efficiency is the future and Operational can deliver it for you now.
Here’s an outline of our process: –
- We undertake a detailed survey of your manufacturing unit and we take time to understand your requirements.
- With our proven record of successful installations of innovative systems, our team of mechanical, chemical and control engineers will create a design that works for you.
- We identify the available waste energy and install recovery systems to capture heat from process exhaust streams and recycle it back into the same production process or divert it to other processes such as the generation of hot water or steam.
- Heat recovery systems are designed to integrate with our Air Pollution Control systems, saving more energy, increasing efficiency and cutting air pollution.
- Recycling and reuse of recovered heat guarantees significant cost savings on energy. Our systems typically have a return of investment period of 12 -36 months. Increasing energy costs, coupled with the imperative need to reduce global warming, makes heat recovery an essential for industry, as we all work towards sustainability.
Operational delivers a “turnkey” heat recovery solution:
Our process and project teams take full “turn-key” responsibility for the design, manufacture, supply and installation of your heat recovery system. We manage the entire process: heat exchangers, ductwork & pipework systems, fans, pumps, expansion tanks, necessary controls, instrumentation, and more. Your dedicated project manager will plan and deliver the system designed specifically for your site, meeting all current safety legislation.
Our custom service contract then ensures that the system operates at optimum performance levels for many years beyond the 12- 36 months return of investment period – providing ongoing “kWh to MWh” revenue savings.
It makes economic and environmental sense to capture, recover and recycle heat.
Waste heat recovery FAQs
What is industrial heat recovery?
Industrial heat recovery is the engineering process that enables recovery and reuse of energy that would otherwise be wasted as part of an industrial process.
What are some of the most common waste heat processes?
Operational implement industrial waste heat recovery systems, within a wide variety of manufacturing plants and industrial facilities. We frequently engineer industrial heat recovery systems for:
- Ceramic Tile Kilns
- Brick Kilns
- Gypsum Calcination Kilns
- Wire Annealing Furnaces
- Aluminium Smelting Furnaces
- Bakery & Food Ovens
- Paper & Tissue Dryers
- Woven and Non-Woven Textile Stenters
- Flexible Substrate Dryers
What are the advantages of implementing a heat recovery system?
Heat recovery systems decrease energy costs, whilst reducing the environmental impact, that a process may have upon the environment.
How long will it take to payback the cost of implementing a heat recovery system?
Implementing a heat recovery system requires specialist engineering knowledge – such as that provided by Operational. It used to take, on average 1 to 3 years to recuperate the investment cost of implementing a heat recovery system. However, with the rising costs of energy, we are seeing that most businesses are breaking even on their investment within a matter of months.
Why do industrial companies choose Operational for their heat recovery needs?
Operational’s team of engineers look at the end-to-end process in your plant and will advise the best possible solution incorporating any other improvements, such as air pollution control and dryer optimisation. We put safety, quality, production, and monitoring at the heart of our solutions. We design, manage, and maintain the entire system so that you can relax knowing that our team are implementing the best possible heat recovery system for your plant.