With calcining temperatures of approximately 180 oC and high particulate dust loading in the exhaust air stream, gypsum calcination kilns require a bag filter upstream of the air to air heat exchangers.
By employing air to air heat exchangers to recover heat, our systems will return hot air for use in pre-heated combustion air and as make-up process air. Return on investment is delivered in approximately 18-24 months.
- Ceramic Tile Kilns: Heat recovery
- Brick Kilns
- Wire Annealing Furnaces
- Aluminium Smelting Furnaces
- Thermal Heat Recovery Systems for Bakery & Food Ovens
- Paper & Tissue
- Textile – non woven material
- Wallcoverings, Floor-coverings & Carpets
- Thermal Oxidisers
Have a question? Please fill in the form below.