Planned preventative service and maintenance of your air pollution control plant is essential to ensure optimum operating performance and the ability to remain environmentally compliant. Our engineering experience and expertise in air pollution control systems, which has been gained over a period of 30 years, allows us to provide a bespoke service and maintenance solution for your wet scrubber system.
Beginning with a comprehensive check of the functionality of the system, we assess where and how improvements can be made and optimise performance as a result. We test all control equipment and alarms to ensure that problems are highlighted as soon as they arise, allowing immediate remedial action to be taken. Operational’s preventative service and maintenance programmes are custom-designed for each client’s manufacturing site and production schedules, with the aim of meeting the specific needs of your business. Our team of highly-experienced engineers provide advice, guidance and industry-leading service & maintenance solutions to a wide range of markets, covering a multitude of applications.
Our work is proactive; by preventing problems arising, we reduce the risk of expensive call-outs for unexpected breakdowns.
A typical service and maintenance contract may include:
· Overall condition and integrity assessment of the scrubber system.
· Scrubber liquor recirculation system condition check, clean and re-install.
· Scrubber spray nozzle condition assessment, clean and re-install.
· Mist eliminator module condition assessment, clean and re-install.
· Instrumentation condition assessment, clean and re-install (eg. Relative Humidity, PH, TVOC, Level, Flow, Pressures, etc).
· Damper functionality testing and condition assessment.
· Actuator and limit switch functionality testing and condition assessment.
· Chemical dosing pumps functionality testing and condition assessment.
· Fan functionality testing and condition assessment.
· Control system functionality testing (start/stop, alarm functions, bypass operation, etc).
Upon completion of the service and maintenance procedure, our engineers will provide a detailed service report which, if required, will include recommendations to ensure the efficient operation of the wet scrubber system. Irrespective of manufacturer or wet scrubber type, Operational are able to provide service and maintenance support which will ensure your air pollution control system is operating at optimum performance levels.
For further information on how Operational can support the service and maintenance of your wet scrubber, contact us and one of our sales team will be in touch to discuss your requirements.
- Thermal Oxidiser Servicing
- Burner Inspections, Testing, and Servicing
- LEL Calibration and Testing
- Dryer and Oven Balancing
- Carbon Adsorber Servicing
- Stack Emission Testing
- LEV Measurement and Testing
- Personal Exposure Monitoring
- Central Duct Inspection and Servicing
- Thermal Oil Sampling and Testing
Have a question? Please fill in the form below.