Within the UK, strict mandatory compliance requirements are placed upon any industrial facility emitting pollutants from a stack which could have a detrimental effect on the environment.
The requirement for stack emission testing will be included in permits granted by the Environmental Agency or Local Authorities. Emission limits its, frequency of testing and test type required will be specified, based on the potential environmental impact in each case. Permit compliance, will require stack emission testing to be carried out only by MCERTS accredited individuals.
As part of our Service and Maintenance offering, our MCERTS Level II trained team are able to provide the following emission testing:
· Stack Emission Testing.
· Stack Particulate Testing.
· Destruction Efficiency Testing.
For over 30 years, Operational have been designing and supplying turnkey air pollution control systems for a wide range of markets, covering a multitude of applications. From carrying out your annual testing requirements to providing process improvements for air pollution control systems; Operational have the expertise and trained personnel, to undertake this vital stack emission testing.
- Thermal Oxidiser Servicing
- Burner Inspections, Testing, and Servicing
- LEL Calibration and Testing
- Dryer and Oven Balancing
- Wet Scrubber System Servicing
- Carbon Adsorber Servicing
- LEV Measurement and Testing
- Personal Exposure Monitoring
- Central Duct Inspection and Servicing
- Thermal Oil Sampling and Testing
Have a question? Please fill in the form below.