Industrial Service and Maintenance Engineer
Industrial Service & Maintenance Engineer **Position Filled**
OPERATIONAL UK Ltd
Operational UK Limited, part of the international Operational Group, designs unimaginable solutions that help our clients solve complex problems to reduce their energy consumption and provide innovative solutions for their environmental problems. Our service and maintenance contracts are key to ensure our systems continue to operate efficiently and satisfy the requirements of our clients.
Our UK offices are based in the Northwest at Sci-Tech Daresbury, Daresbury, Cheshire. We service a large range of high-end clients throughout the UK in, amongst others, the food, textile and packaging industries. Additionally, we are also required, on occasions, to support and assist our overseas Companies in France, Spain, Netherlands and Germany.
Due to continued growth, we can offer the opportunity to work with a team of well-motivated colleagues – in an innovative and professional, client orientated environment. We require a service engineer able to develop close, expert and professional relationships with our customers.
We are looking to recruit an experienced and established Maintenance & Service Engineer to join our existing team
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Experienced in mechanical & electrical inspection, maintenance & servicing of our clients engineering plant and systems – including abatement plant, LEL instrumentation calibration, RTO installations and thermal oil boilers.
- Responding to ‘break-down’ or emergency calls.
- Fault finding – Test, repair and upgrading of a wide variety of equipment/systems throughout the UK.
- Offering advice and technical support to customers.
Qualities and Qualifications:
- Self –motivated, independent working and willingness to travel.
- Preferably Gas safe registered and PLC experience – although training & assistance will be given to achieve necessary standards.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Appropriate qualifications required.
Operational UK Limited offer a competitive salary as well as the following:
- Company vehicle, mobile phone and Laptop.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 years continuous employment.
- Pension scheme
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance/Service Engineer looking to enhance their career in this field and with appropriate further training where necessary.
The ideal candidate would be based in the Northwest area and would be committed to providing a high level of service, in return we promise an exciting and varied role within a progressive Company.
If you would like to apply or require any information about the company please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org